- Develop proposal for the design and construction of a state of the art oil refinery in United States.
- Purchase of Bonny Light oil from Nigeria, refine in Greece, and sell refined products on worldwide market.
- Develop low cost housing using SIP technology in Israel and Nigeria.
- Established the Nigerian company "Afriscape Nig, Ltd" for the sale of houses using SIP technology, in partnership with a Nigerian firm.
- Design of a convention center/hotel/shopping center in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Design of two 5-star and five 3-star hotels in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria
- Design of second waste to energy plant in Lagos, Nigeria. Project initiation in fall of 2009.
- Developed proposal of 600 mile long high pressure natural gas pipeline from Kano to Akwa, Nigeria, in partership with Falcongaz Limited.
- Development of affordable housing subdivision, as well as luxury estates, in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Design of convention center/hotel/shopping center in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Create distribution networks for commodities and products from Nigeria to the U.S. and Europe.
- Continuously increase the export of U.S. and European goods to Nigeria.
- Projects to improve the efficiency of Nigerian agricultural systems
- Sale of Chrysler and Jeep vehicles from Greece to the Nigerian market.
- Established Kairos Development, Inc. as a company dedicated to projects in Nigeria
- Design of solid waste to energy plant in Abuja, Nigeria to fuel a 60-300MW electric power plant.
- Developed affordable housing projects in Mexico..
- Export of food processing equipment.
- Supplied decontamination equipment to Russian nuclear power station near St. Petersburg.
- Participated in United Nations "Oil for Food" program.
- Financed and supplied construction equipment, and equipment for manufacture of construction materials to Russia.
- Supplied Russia sheet metal from "Severstal" to a Scandinavian customer.
- Raised U.S. $500 million in loans from the republic of Tuva, Russian Federation.
- Supplied European stone distributors with Russian granite.
- Joint development of automotive airbag fabric with Morton International Automotive Safety Systems and a Russian textile producer in Kemerovo, Russia.
- Supplied American heavy construction equipment (Gradall) to Russian company. Built a Russian excavator utilizing Gradall’s hydraulics.
- Supplied prefabricated homes to Israel.
- Supplied American food products to Russian customers.
- Organized a dairy cattle development program for Russia for increased milk output.
- Organized the first western style printing business in Estonia.
- Supplied Ukraine with brick manufacturing line from Holland
- Supplied Russian made wood pallets to England
- Exported Siberian lumber to England